Financing Your Purchase
You can now spread the cost of your Kintech purchase with our range of competitive finance products. Offered in association with Pay4Later the paperless application process means you sign online and get an instant decision.
Will I Qualify for Credit?
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history
- You must be in full time employment, of at least 16 hours per week, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting direct debits
- A minimum deposit of 10% is required and is payable by credit or debit card upon acceptance
- The goods must be delivered to your UK home address
- Credit is provided subject to status
- Meeting the above criteria does not guarantee acceptance
How do I apply?
You can apply on our website by selecting the Pay4Later payment option which will only appear for orders with a total value greater than £250. When you have finished shopping you can take your items through to checkout where you will be shown the finance calculator, select:
- Finance Product
- Deposit Amount
- Repayment Term
You will then be re-directed to a secure site to complete the Pay4Later Credit agreement where you will be told if your application has been approved. If approved you will have to pay the selected deposit amount, processed by Pay4Later, on this secure site.
How long will it take to get a decision?
The online application process takes approximately 5 minutes and you will get an instant decision. There is no paperwork to sign.
If your application is declined and you feel unhappy about the decision, you can write to Pay4Later and request further details about your application at:
Customer Services, Pay4Later, 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX.
Please clearly state the reason that you are writing and provide your name, address and postcode.
How much can I borrow?
You can be approved for up to £15,000 to use for the products you wish to purchase. Use the finance calculator to determine how much you can spend based on your monthly payments. The minimum you can borrow is £250.
Is a deposit required?
A minimum 10% deposit is required but this can be changed upto a maximum of 50%. The deposit is payable by credit or debit card upon acceptance and this payment is processed securely by Pay4Later.
Where can my order be delivered?
We can only deliver goods to the registered UK home address used in the finance application.
Will my order take longer to deliver?
Once the credit application has been accepted your order has the same delivery timescale as if you had paid by debit or credit card.
How are my payments paid?
All payments are paid monthly by direct debit from your personal UK bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
Can I pay off my loan early?
You can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply contact Pay4later and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act. If you decide to cancel the agreement, the full purchase amount less Deposit is payable to Pay 4 Later - this is detailed on your agreement.
Can I return my item?
You can return your item in accordance with our Returns policy.
Terms & Conditions
- Consumer finance is organised and administered jointly by Kintech Limited and Pay4Later Limited.
- Finance on Kintech is only applicable to purchases made on www.kintechltd.co.uk.
- Available on qualifying orders over £250 including VAT to UK residents only.
- All offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Pay4Later Limited. Kintech Limited accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: Pay4Later.
- Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep the documents relating to the financing application.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Kintech Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- This is for personal finance only - if you are a company and wish to finance your purchase, please call us on 01482 820333 and we will be more than happy to help.
Consumer credit service provided by Pay4Later in association with Close Brothers Retail Finance. Pay4Later is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit http://www.pay4later.com/.
Close Brothers Retail Finance is a trading name of Close Brothers Limited. Close Brothers is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. For more information please visit http://www.closebrothersretailfinance.co.uk/ or telephone 0844 880 6542.
A step by step illustrated guide to purchasing SafeStor products using the finance option can be found here.